(#2/of4)In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

Posted by GroveCanada GroveCanada
http://n2.nabble.com/In-Summation-Seize-Illegally-Obtained-Property-td3602807.html#a3602807 CLICK THIS LINK TO MAKE THIS ALL BIGGER.

5Nabble+-+GroveCanada+-+In+Summation%2C+Seize+Illegally+Obtained+Property+....pdf File 5pdf

6Nabble+-+GroveCanada+-+In+Summation%2C+Seize+Illegally+Obtained+Property+...+_+page+2.pdf file 6pdf

  A younger woman says to an older woman, " that is the most enormous beautiful diamond ring I have ever seen", The older woman answers " You don't want this ring" the younger woman says "Why Not?" The older woman says " because it comes with a curse" " A curse?" "Yes, a curse", "What is the curse the younger woman says"..."It's called the Plotnick curse, " " The Plotnick Curse? That sounds horrible, what is it ?" The older woman says : " Mr. Plotnick. "

Money always comes with strings attached. Always always always. remember this children. Money always comes with strings attached. You get the diamond ring but you have to marry Mr. Plotnick. Nobody ever gives something for nothing. Everyone knows this. Everyone knows that by accepting Prince Alwaleed's money for development in Toronto that we will have to marry & sleep with Mr. Plotnick. Sure we get a nice big diamond ring. But we also get a disgusting hairy guy who is going to hump us nightly. Was it worth it? Ask Mrs. Plotnick.

  Prince Alwaleed's agenda: This is important because this is where the money is coming from to fund all of the development in Toronto...Alwaleed wanted Mayor Rudolph Giuliani to say that the World Trade Centre attack happened because of Palestinian crowding issues in disputed territories in Israel. He wanted the Mayor to say that the attack on the Centre was caused by pressure in the Middle East on Palestinian people, & that it wasn't really their fault that those pressures caused them to burst out & destroy the Twin Towers. That really the Twin Towers destruction was the fault of Jewish Israelis who were causing pressure on Arab origin Palestinians. Giuliani wasn't prepared to do that so he said no to the money. Toronto said yes. So now we have to examine what is expected of us as we bend over. We have taken this Saudi money & now we should know what we are supposed to do in agreement to the bribe money. We are going to let a pile of muslim arabs into Canada to live & reproduce & marry 14 wives in these new condo developments. We are going to apologise for being angry at taliban terrorists for destroying the World Trade centre & killing a bunch of Canadians who were there at the time. We are going to allow many many more mosques to be built in Ontario. We are going to turn a blind eye when jewish cemeteries next to propane factories get blown up- leaving dangerous dusts & other atrocities to enter the lungs of the periphery. We are going to turn a blind eye when Chapman's ice cream factory, jewish owned, has a huge fire, causing forced evacuation of what, 50 homes in the periphery.? We are going to turn a blind eye when jewish people keep getting diseases & coming home sicker from hospitals where they have been abused by cell group insiders with nursing degrees. We are going to blindly get swine flu & Sars plagues, which are biochemically engineered in biochemical labs run by biochemists who were trained in Pakistan & now living in Canada...We are going to walk around saying it is politically incorrect to profile, because we are too damn scared to find out who our next door neighbours are. We are going to ignore when our neighbour beats up his wife for not wearing a veil, while he screws his other wife next door in the other bedroom, & next door his other children by the other other wife (number 3?). & as they reproduce wildly in our country, rep by pop will sway the vote, & finally Canada will be run by Saudi Arabia, & we will be a bunch of fucked-up sheiks in bedsheets just like them, with towels on our heads. Sigh. At least I look good in a veil. Not sure about living in a dark basement though. (Women get to live in the basement in the Middle East, cause men run things there.)p.s. Mayor Giuliani of New York kicked Yassar Arafat out of a party. Yassar had crashed the party & Giuliani asked Arafat to leave. Giuliani is no pussy. Maybe Mayor Miller should be taking notes. The question is: How do you straighten up after bending over so far? (translation: we took huge money from Alwaleed already, Mayor Miller already has a giant rat on his back. Do you think he'll call?)

  The Art Gallery of Ontario's new windows & sunroofs leak like crazy. Onto the art, onto the floor, bucketsfull of rain. Moriyama & Teshima's 42 year old remake of their 1923 gas station, does not leak- plenty of hot sunny sunshine streaming through to the intern architect workspace with no horizontal diagonal slanty windows leaking. Why no leaking with plenty of light? Go take a look. How did Moriyama & Teshima figure out how to get plentu of windowed sunlight into an office with no concurrent plethora of rain leaking in? Caulking? How? Well, if we preserve the building we may find out the secret. If we allow developers to tear it sown we may never know how to build a solid workplace in Canada with plenty of sunlight with no moisture leakage. never. never say never? Well, heck. How are we going to learn about how great architects do things if we tear down the codebook?

http://www.saveyorkville.org

A nurse at the Clarke Institute smashed me in the head for trying to leave. I admitted myself as a voluntary patient. They were tarring the roof & I wanted to leave. A black male nurse restrained me physically when I tried to leave & smashed me in the head with his own head. I woke up with a massive swelling on my forehead. Probably another concussion. I say probably because I fell on my head, the back part, when I was 2&1/2 years old & know what concussions are like. I have had problems for years because of that one- which is why every once in a while, when my head is feeling funny, I check myself in somewhere to straighten it out. I think my childhood fall sort of swells up once in a while when I am stressed & causes some issues. Kind of ironic that I was in a hospital to get my head fixed up & a nurse smashes me in the head. There was a lawsuit. I had to fight the nurse's union, who are a bunch of assholes. I said black male nurse earlier, because, for some reason, I think this is significant. This nurse was not a nice fat old grandmotherly type who was going to nurture me. This guy was a fucking violent psychotic nutcase with serious anger issues. he also happened to be black. And male. Again. I want to say this is significant because I think that profiling is important. I profile all the time. Everyone does. I think that politically correct pussies who argue against profiling haven't been smashed in the head by a male nurse while in a hospital. Why in the heck is a male nurse on a female ward? Fuck that shit. Male nurses should be tending to male patients & get the fuck out of my ward you motherfucking asshole! We won the case. he got fired. It cost me over 20 thousand dollars in lawyers to beat the nurse's union who apparently aren't as broke as they always whine about since apparently they have tons of money when it comes to hiring lawyers.
  I bring this up because I have been profiling Prince Alwaleed Saudi Arabian money coming into Canada to support the Palestinian terrorist cause. I justify my need to profile by the lawsuit I mention above. Are all black people bad? No. Are all male nurses bad? No. But, I thought I should mention race & gender here as I do in the rest of my articles....& if you don't like it Fuck You. I don't need another concussion. neither does Eric Lindros. What, just because he didn't want to play hockey in Quebec they had to beat him up? Profiling is here to stay people. Those who don't like it have something to hide. It's time for the good guys to look at race, religion etc. profiling is not just for the Nazis. We can do it too...

1.pdf Vermeer painting that was sold under threat being claimed for restitution...Notice that even though a sale occurred, because there was an inherent threat to the life of the seller if he did not sell, the sale was illegal. Parallel this to Moriyama selling 32 davenport & 12-22 mcMurrich st. because his life was threatened. Again, an illegal transaction with necessity of property being restored to original owner.1.pdf(download pdf file to open & read Vermmer restoration article)...Pedagogical shift.(a sale is not legal with a threat)...(like Giuliani refusing to sell the World Trade centre to prince Saudi Alwaleed because the sale came with a threat.)(example: If you don't take this money I will blow up more things.)(Palestinian sympathist terrorism.)(Giuliani was able to say no because...actually, why was Giuliani able to say no, & our canadians were not able? Good question? Anyone?)

Add Funds  -  Balance: $38  -  Ask A Question  -  My Questions  -  Tools  -  Help
JustAnswer
Law
A property got sold across the street from where I live. I
Sent to Canada Law Experts September 13 2009 at 12:55 AM

A property got sold across the street from where I live. I found out why. A neighbour to a tenant on the land in question, sued the property owner in a nuisance law suit, which I believe was to harass the property owner into selling the land. Soon after the nuisance law suit ended the property owner decided to sell his very valuable & rare piece of land. I believe the developers who bought the land paid the neighbour (who was a lawyer) to create a false lawsuit in order to harass the owner to sell. I believe that this form of harassment is criminal behaviour. The nuisance lawsuit was completely ridiculous & of course the lady lawyer lost. But the threat to the owner's reputation was evident. here was the nuisance lawsuit: lady claimed the police stole a ladder from the tenant's property, moved it off property to neighbour's home, climbed ladder, entered bedroom window & raped lady lawyer. Property owner was sued for 22 million dollars because ladder was on land he owned.

Optional Information:
State/Country relating to question: Canada

Already Tried:
I submitted a nomination form for heritage designation to city hall for the property in order to get a stop destruction bylaw passed on the buildings so that developers cannot tear down the architect's studio, schoolhouse & 100 year old homes on the property. I reported all criminal activity that I observed concerning the harassment & subsequent sale to crimestoppers, & all later unusual activity I observed in the past 3 years. I wrote a 20 page report on my website documenting my thoughts, & facts, on the events, with links, pictures & documents from archives etc. I emailed Councillor, Mayor, Prime Minister, heritage people, Christine Blatchford, Christopher Hume, Yorkville online news, twittered, Facebooked, Blogged, & word of mouth to neighbours about my suspecting foul play involved in sale of property. Monies for development appear to be coming from prince Alwaleed in Saudi Arabia, which may explain unusual way of transacting business, ie: I want your land I take it...Possible cultural & legal misunderstanding of how things are done in Canada...
Edit Post
GroveCanada (Online) -- 1 Accept / 1 Question
Email
Question Posted!
The Answer will be posted to this page.
We will email you when you get an answer.
It is then your responsibility to either accept or reply to the answer ASAP.

Help | Question List | Become an Expert | Terms of Service | Security & Privacy | About Us
© 2003-2009 JustAnswer Corp.

Note: this article is actually the continuation of the article that begins " Notice of Intention to Designate as heritage..." which is the previous listing to this one on the "Newspaper" page...I ran out of space actually...

http://cgi.ebay.com/GIVERNY-THE-FOUR-SEASONS-4-ACEO-prints-Jim-Smeltz_W0QQitemZ320018826236QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a829bc3fc&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262 Did you know that Monet's Footbridge in Giverny was a japanese architectural design ? bridges used to be flat, the japanese innovation was to make the bridge convex, meaning that the bridge arched & curved up towards the sky at the middle, making the middle part, which tends to sag or break when flat, much more durable & safe...Think about that before you tear down Moriyama's studio at 32 Davenport. Japanese innovations are subtle, & many people might think that footbridge in Giverny was a french invention. No, Japanese. Let's give credit where credit is due.

http://www.modernmagellans.com/2008/02/if_it_aint_broke_maintain_it.html If it ain't broke, maintain it...An excellent blog post on an excellent blog about maintaining things rather than building new things...(By the way, Cinders is a company that specializes in buying Victorian chimneys for a dime on the dollar, restoring them & selling them for a pretty penny to yuppies...Imagine how much you could sell a restored 100 year old home for? Imagine how much a restored home is worth? Why on earth would they tear down 20 McMurrich, 18 McMurrich & the schoolhouse, the two one hundred year old homes & that charming schoolhouse? Why on earth? Why not restore them in a labour of love? They could be the finest 100 year old homes in the country!!!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/toronto/ontario-moves-to-seize-bike-theft-suspects-property/article1267631/ The link above refers to a portion of law in Toronto, whereby if property is illegally obtained it can be seized by police, without the thieves being convicted of a crime...It is sufficient to create linkage between the property & the theft...precedent...
  In the case of the sale of 32 Davenport road & 12-22 McMurrich street, all one parcel of land, the property was illegally obtained...Information has been revealed to the effect that the rightful owner of the property was harassed into selling, criminally harassed...It is on the record that a 22 million dollar nuisance lawsuit was levied against the rightful property owner in order to coerce him into selling...
  If records are checked, you will find that a lady lawyer, a neighbour, living in the new adjoining townhouses on McMurrich street, levied a lawsuit against Raymond Moriyama, rightful property owner, stating that a an old cherry picking ladder, found on the premises of 20 McMurrich street, was stolen by the Metro Police, moved to the lady lawyer's townhouse, & used to climb up a rear bedroom window, & rape her...Damages for the alleged rape by the Metro police using the ladder taken from the property owned by Mr. Moriyama were put at 22 million dollars, supposedly to be paid, not by the metro police, not by the tenant who owned the ladder (which was used by her cats to enter & exit), but damages were to be paid by the rightful property owner...
  After this stupid nuisance lawsuit case ended (she lost), the rightful property owner felt fear for himself & for his family, & sold the property he had not intended to sell...
  It was 6 weeks after the end of the case that the tenant, who had helped with this ridiculous case of legal harassment, received an NC-13, meaning, the property was being sold to developers who were going to tear it all down...
  The strict correlation between the legal harassment of the rightful property owner & the sale of the property, indicate that this property, though paid for with monies, was illegally obtained...Threats, harassment, stalking are all criminal activities, & are quite illegal concerning coercion to sell a property...
  Theft is taking something that is not yours...Whether you leave money or not, if the owner did not want to part with the goods, it is still theft...
  This property should be seized by the Metro Police in accordance with the same law mentioned in the link above, the law that allows seizure of stolen property by the police without conviction...
  The property can be kept by the police in order to do good works, such as sheltering the existing tenants, & possibly, upon advisement, using the location as a headquarters for continuing investigations into this type of harassment in the City of Toronto, & later, the rest of Canada...
  It will be interesting to note how many landowners have been harassed to sell their own land...

  afterthought on ZONING: The proposed condominium sales centre is a business. The 100 year old home is zoned residential. Putting a sales centre on a location that is zoned residential is a violation of zoning bylaws. Temporary or not, a sales centre for a condo is a sales centre, a business, & that location is not zoned for business use. (Moriyama's studio is zoned mixed use residential business, the schoolhouse is zoned mixed use residential business, the two 100 year old homes are zoned only residential. So proposing to tear them down to build a condo sales centre is a violation of zoning bylaws. That land may only be used for residential purposes, not selling purposes.

         GroveCanada   (60 posts)  Sep 10, 2009; 12:05am   Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...
http://www.thestar.com/article/692709# Shill Bidding Wars, another illegal way to drive up the cost of real estate...(this is how condo prices are so ridiculous now for tiny spaces...)
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 14, 2009; 04:35pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

From:
    "Grove Canada" <grovecanada@fastmail.fm>
To:
    "Oren Tamir" <otamir@toronto.ca>
Date:
    Mon, 14 Sep 2009 3:12 PM (1 hour 17 mins ago)
    Show full header

Hello Oren Tamir,

  Just out of curiosity, when the property section of 22 mcMurrich & 20
  mcMurrich got the zoning density bylaw amendment from 2.0 residential
  to 11.9 zoning density, did you also amend the zoning classification
  from residential to commercial?

 If you did not amend from residential to commercial then how is it
 possible for the developers to put in a commercial business like a
 condominium sales centre onto a residential zone?

 Also, apartment neighbourhoods which is the city plan does not include
 a commercial business such as a condominium sales centre.

 residential zoning is residential zoning.

 Unless you amended that too.

If so, where is the public record that states the land has been changed
from residential to commercial? (not the density, the classification?)

I need a link to the document .

Thanks, Sari Grove

p.s. Bit of a time frame here, so even a one note email is good. Fast .
thanks, Sari

p.s. Robby Karol is one of the lawyers for the developers, I know him &
his parents. Shall I give his sister Tammy a call if you don't know the
answer?
  I'm pretty sure the developers don't want to hear that I am friendly
  with their lawyers, which goes back to childhood.
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 21, 2009; 03:56pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained

*Drawing away good businesses? (condo sales centres have ruined business like Studio 99 cafe & Gallery on the site of Shiu Pong's monstrosity reflection of Front street Flatiron building. minus the trompe d'oeil by the way or the park that was there...)
*Condo sales centre commercial zone-elsewhere?(why can't they use an existing space that Is commercially zoned?)
*Design same as Pain Quotidien?(proposed sketches are just photocopies of drawings for pain quotidien building)...(bread had melamine in it last time I checked- gee I wonder how good construction dust is for baking bread?)
*high density is bad addition in already high density area like Toronto, Mississauga is more appropriate for prevention of urban sprawl...(Rosedale is already high density, increasing zoning density is suicidal!)
*Residential apartment neighbourhoods are not the same as commercial condo sales centre, why, because a condo is not an apartment, violation of code, one is rental space with One owner of building, the other is sale space with many owners of small buildings. Completely different zoning actually between sales & renatls. Rentals can occur in building after property is built. Condos require sale through plans prior to building-thus you are building on spec that money will come through, example has shown money falls through during construction...
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 21, 2009; 04:06pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained
Adding steel lathe to older bricks then affixing with concrete screws then laying over with manufactured or natural flagstone or other stone is a nice way a stone mason can make an older brick home warmer & turn it into a Stone House! (wood home gets laid over with brick home gets laid over with steel metal lathe concrete screws then manufactured stone creating a stone house over a brick house over a wood house from 1890...See The White House at 20 McMurrich street for reference to this Proposed Restoration work...ReConstruction proposal...by artist Sari Grove as per consultation with , see http://www.grovecanada.ca for credits...http://www.grovecanada.ca/blog.html Sorry correction Notice: see Blog post for link to credits for stone house ideas.
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 21, 2009; 04:09pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

Why build high rises if it pisses off terrorist groups enough so they take down the World Trade Centre Twin Towers???
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 21, 2009; 04:15pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

"You have a few options to replace your fireplace with flagstone. Because of the painted brick you cannot safely stone over the brick. You can install metal lathe over the brick with concrete screws and install the stone on top of that if the extra thickness is not a problem. Otherwise, you can remove the brick and replace with plywood and metal lathe. Manufactured stone is usually less expensive than natural stone unless you can find a good deal on a bushel or so of stone. Either way, I would definitely recommend hiring a professional stone mason to install it for you. If you provide the materials, a stone mason should cost between $7 and $18 a sq. ft. depending on your area and how complicated the fireplace is. I have done fireplaces floor to ceiling with manufactured stone for around $17 a sq. ft. with all materials. We are available for estimates if you are east of the Mississippi."
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Masonry-Brick-Laying-3534/2008/4/refacing-brick-fireplace-fieldstone.htm
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 21, 2009; 04:16pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

I have a question...I charge that the property at 32 Davenport road & 12-22 McMurrich street is stolen property and as such cannot be modified and or developed by the stated owners insofar as the current stated owners harassed the previous owner into selling...Under the law that states police may seize stolen property without a conviction I move that this property be seized by the RCMP Royal Canadian Mounted Police division as it has been stolen and should be returned to its rightful owner, Mr. Raymond Moriyama of Moriyama and Teshima architectural firm...No Ontario Municipal Board hearing on September 28 should occur, as the entire proceedings are illegal insofar as they concern the disposition of a stolen property by the thieves, the new owners, who wrongfully harassed the previous owner with a nuisance 22 million dollar lawsuit which also named the police...In restitution of damages to the reputation of the sued person and the police and the tenant in question, a Dora Cotterell, the tenant should be allowed to continue living there, the police should seize the property and the Mr. Moriyama should get an apology...Stolen property cannot and will not be developed in Canada, nor Ontario, nor Toronto...Those 1890 Homes & Schoolhouse & Gas station are the property of the Ontario Government now, take them for heritage preservation purposes. I say RCMP should move on this because historically this property was for horses.
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 21, 2009; 04:17pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

(This post was updated on Sep 21, 2009; 08:52pm)
The V.E.C. veterinary emergency clinic across the street: (& thank you to the Toronto Humane Society for saving Rocky the raccoon ...)  re: PETA people for the ethical treatment of animals ... response: You should tell what these animals died for, these animals are heroes, like firefighters. Instead of dwelling on the abuse part, in order to get into mainstream media you have to honour them for their sacrifice. I am not saying these experiments are ok, I am saying that the victims should be commemorated like soldiers who died at war. For instance, rats were on purpose damaged in the kidneys & then given cysteine & magnesium & it was found that cysteine actually rebuilds damaged tubes...Cysteine is found in things like wheatgrass juice, as is magnesium. So, if you have a pet with kidney problems or failure, you can feed chopped up wheatgrass, in their food, to help them recover. Information like this can be used to help other animals. Again, I am not condoning this, just saying, that if it already happened, the information should be fully given so that their selfless acts can be witnessed & used to benefit other animals. The cats at the Veterinary clinic who are used to donate blood to injured cats- those are my heroes. Change up the message. Have a memorial day. Give ribbons.Go volunteer at a wildlife sanctuary. Save your neighbourhood animals. Prevent construction in your city which tears down trees & parks. Encourage restoration of homes instead of rampant development. Animals need habitats to live in, save your local habitat, even if it is just your across the street park. Adopt an animal that isn't so perfect.
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 21, 2009; 04:19pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

re: In response to prevalence of cancer today caused by progesterone birth control in water supply due to pee of women on birth controls- affects men & women not ever having taken birth control pills injection etcetra ...U.S. Pat. No. 6,121,435, or homologs thereof), or an LDL cholesterol reducing factor (e.g., a bile acid sequestrant, such as cholestyramine, colestipol, and nicotinic acid (niacin), a statin (HMG CoA reductase inhibitor), such as, lovastatin, pravastatin, simvastatin, and atorvastatin (Lipitor), rosuvastatin calcium (Crestor), an endothelin agonist (e.g., tezosentan), a gemfibrozil, a probucol, or a clofibrate) also is contemplated. Administration of the fusion protein, polynucleotide, or vector can be in conjunction with a surgical method where an occlusion is removed, or where lipids (e.g., LDL cholesterol) are removed from cells which then are re-administered (i.e., an autotransplant). p.s.: translation: aspirin has anti-vegf cancer killing applications, but stop taking it once you feel better or you will get memory loss & Alzheimer's disease. (plants like it too- but remember to STOP taking your medications ONCE you feel better or Statins Will Cause Pain!!!!)knee pain, back pain...overdosing on aspirin eats away at healthy cartilege if you don't have cancers.(in the heart too!)
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 21, 2009; 04:23pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

(This post was updated on Sep 21, 2009; 08:51pm)
re: yes, the question was sort of rhetorical, ...hey, Patricia, yes, I think , yes...(to your comment at artbizblog just now-I didn't want to clog up the comments there...) Yes. I think what we are seeing today is people doing & saying things in order to teach us a lesson, & yes, our reaction is important.I think what is happening is people are trying to sway power & are using this underhanded , so to speak strategy...Like in politics-Gore is definitely an environmentalist- so, you would think the rest of the government is too a bit...I have been thinking for a while that all of this supposed terrorist stuff has been government sponsored to get us to stop flying airplanes & stuff like that. Sort of like Hugh putting the quote there to provoke, but already having expected our answer, our reaction...Yes.I think you have hit the nail on the head here. The pedagogy (I have never used that word before), of today's Zeitgeist is putting stuff forward in order to get us to react in a specific manner...It is across the board I think, from art, writing, ad agency guys, to sports, government, politics & city life. I hope you don't mind my drawing in what you said & expanding it to the world today- but I have been seeing this kind of psychological manipulation for the past eight years & wondering. Pedagogy. I'm going to go look it up. I have been using Faith Popcorn's terminology "paradigm shift" for too long- yes, pedagogical shift. There is a book callled Subliminal Seduction about how they put naked people images in melting ice cubes in alcohol ads. I think this ad strategy has become the political norm. Thanks for troubling yourself to argue. I really appreciate that kind of thing.
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 21, 2009; 04:25pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

9 million lowball offer for property, 60 million high ball offer for property...they got 22 million maybe? 30 would have been half price of good. Government bought? Why less than wholesale selling price?
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 21, 2009; 08:36pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

 * A CONDO IS NOT AN APARTMENT, APARTMENT NEIGHBOURHOODS IS NOT THE EQUIVALENT OF CONDO NEIGHBOURHOODS, RESIDENTIAL IS NOT COMMERCIAL ZONING...Condo sales centres should not be allowed to be put in apartment neighbourhoods without a bylaw change...
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 21, 2009; 08:48pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

  Correlations between zoning density amendments to a higher density in an already high density zone, correlations between that fact & casualties, accidents, pet deaths, & pet accidents, fights, confrontations, may or may not be directly related, but insofar as the fact that one event occurred prior to the other & would definitely Not have occurred without the prior event, must cause a correlative responsibility, meaning that those who have increased zoning densities in an already high density zone must accept & pay for damages incurred as a result of this decision...Property taxes on properties that previously existed in a lower density zone than the present amended density should drop. as per the reason that the property is no longer worth as much since densities have increased, thus more people are sharing the same land...
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 21, 2009; 08:57pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

Comments in both articles have been collated by GroveCanada but are not necessarily the opinion of GroveCanada...
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 21, 2009; 09:29pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

Hello,

  You may want to take a look at the first two articles, on the page titled Newspaper, at the website www dot grovecanada dot biz before appearing before the Ontario Municipal Board on September 28 regarding 32 Davenport road & 12-22 mcMurrich street...

  Bousfields has been notified via this email... I assume that the owners of the property who have hired Bousfields to build the condo sales centre on the property will also be notified via Bousfields informing them...

  As previous attempts to reach the supposed owners have failed, this will be the only notification that Bousfields or the supposed owners gets of some of the events surrounding the supposed purchase of the property...

  Any cooperation with supposed new owners of the property may be construed or misconstrued as acting as accomplice to crimes...

  This email is to notify Bousfields that any act that Bousfields engages in as employee or hired agent of supposed owners of 32 Davenport road & 12-22 McMurrich can be construed as acting as accomplice to said crimes that have been reported already to the police & other relevant parties...

  Any act towards developing said property, which is now in question as to its true ownership, which may be actually construed as stolen property, will be held against Bousfields as well, particularily as they are acting as agents for purported owners of possible stolen property...

On September 28, in front of OMB Ontario Municipal Board, any act on Bousfields' part to discuss this property, which is said to be actually stolen property, will construe an act of compliance with criminals...

Further information can be seen as well at www dot grovecanada dot ca by clicking link to nabble newspaper...

Ignorance of issues will therefore not be an acceptable excuse if Bousfields arrives unprepared on the 28 to defend itself...

Notice has been given, GroveCanada...
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 21, 2009; 11:23pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fn2.nabble.com%2FIn-Summation-Seize-Illegally-Obtained-Property-td3602807.html%23a3602807&sl=en&tl=fr&history_state0=   En Francais...traduction...
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 22, 2009; 05:23am Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

If Alwaleed had 10 mill, and 2.5 went to Yonge Dundas, 2.5 went to Yonge Bloor, 2.5 mill went to Bay Scollard, then 2.5 million was paid to Moriyama ...means the whole development is going to be built on speculation, meaning no money to build until people start buying units...What proof exists that those units will sell? If zoning density has increased from 2.0 to 11.9 then commensurate property taxes should drop from existing rates to approximately 1.0 to 5.95, meaning divide current rates by 5.95 and then multiply by 2...To make it easier and to compensate for sundries lost by the zoning density increase, let's just say 1.0 to 6.0, meaning divide current rates by 6 and multiply by 2, for simplicity sake, and also to expect that the .1 or point one difference will be used to in the zoning density increase...benefit of the doubt that 0.1 extra will get used anyway- as it is they have tried my patience with this bullshit.
  So, with zoning density increase from 2 to 12, property taxes should diminish by a factor of 6, ignore previous calculations...
  If property taxes are 600 dollars a month(in a 2.0 zone) then under new zoning proposed, taxes will be 100 dollars per month under a 12.0 zone(divide by 6)...(with the understanding that 6 new families will be moving in one on top of another...)(each paying 100 dollars a month...) Unless the government wants to raise property taxes per square foot of land- but I think that requires a change of law...(like changing GST or PST rates...)
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 22, 2009; 05:55am Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

  7.5 grand a year...property taxes...speculative...If property taxes are 7,500.00 dollars a year for the property in question then, at a 2.0 zoning density increased to 12.0 zoning density, the government thinks it will get 6 times the property taxes...so 7.5 x 6= 45 grand a year. BUT, if calculated correctly, property taxes should actually be divided by 6, because you are now sharing the same piece of horizontal land as before, & land is not calculated on a vertical plane. So, actual rates should be also amended to 7.5 divided by 6= $1,205.00 or one thousand two hundred and five dollars a year...(so each of the 6 new owners pay that to total 7.5 thousand again...) why should revenue increase? It's the same piece of land, just 6 new families will be sharing...If the Ontario Municipal Board wants to increase the amount of taxes they get for the same piece of land, then how exactly do they justify an increase of 6 factor??? 7.5 thousand year is 7.5 thousand a year, same property, same land, the land doesn't change whether you build on it or not, it is still the same piece of land- unless the Ontario Municipal Board is selling pieces of sky now? Then land is not a horizontal question, now it is a vertical question...If so, then taller people should pay more taxes than shorter peple, because they take up more vertical space...
  Living in a high rise is not the equivalent of living in a house. Property taxes may not be multiplied based on height, because commensurate loss of quality of life caused by sharing the same oxygen and sunlight should cause property taxes to decrease per unit owner... Isn't that the point of sharing? So, property taxes remain a constant from a house to a high rise, just many owners share the cost instead of just one owner...Otherwise it is just usury...
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 22, 2009; 06:41am Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

Dear Ontario Municipal Board (OMB),

Regarding property taxes at 32 Davenport road & 12-22 McMurrich street...

It appears that the zoning density on the above mentioned property has been increased from 2.0 to 12.0 ...It appears also that the OMB plans to receive also 6 times the property taxes, as commensurate with this zoning increase...Since the same piece of land is merely being cut into pieces, I see no reason for property tax revenues to increase by a factor of six...The units on the same piece of land will be worth LESS by a factor of 6 due to the fact that the OMB will now be crowding 12 families, so to speak, on a piece of land that once held 2 families. This horizontal piece of land has not changed in size, unless the OMB is now ascertaining property taxes based on height...But still, with a commensurate loss of sunlight and oxygen, the units in the vertical will be 6 times less valuable...
  I will be arguing this usury by the Ontario Municipal Board at a publicly appointed location, at which time the OMB will have opportunity to defend this increase by a factor of 6 property tax revenues to its department... On September 28, at Urbana Cafe located at the corner of Scollard & Yonge street, residents of the neighbourhood will be allowed to voice their opinions of the OMB increasing tax revenue on the land in question by a factor of 6...The OMB will be given the enitre afternoon at Urbana Cafe to defend its position...In the absence of an OMB representative, on Sept. 28, 2009, at Urbana Cafe, a decision will be made anyway...

Translation: If the OMB does not cease and desist its usurious pursuit of increased property tax revenue by maliciously increasing property tax rates on land that has not changed horizontally in size, the United Nations will have to step in and issue an International Boycott of Canadian Goods based on the fact that the government has obviously been corrupted by foreign monies coming directly from enemies to the country, namely the Taliban, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, & Palestinian terrorist & Tamil insurgents...

Signed GroveCanada, International Representative for United Nations Interests in Canada honorary position self-appointed, but still legal...(in the absence of a legal representative, citizens may act in defence of their country by appealing to the United Nations for help...)

  High treason is acting against Canada's interest in a time of war, including aiding or abetting the enemy of the state...Imprisonment is for life...Accepting property tax monies from Prince Alwaleed of Saudi Arabia who has purchased the property in question illegally constitutes an acceptance of such purpose by foreign monies, which constitutes a violation of election law insofar as foreign donations into Canada are not legal for election purposes...(the correlation is obvious, as is the timing, Post Hoc Ergo Proctor Hoc does hold true here actually, & as a member of the Media, I find this fascinating...

re: above comment: 7.5 grand a year...property taxes...speculative...If property taxes are 7,500.00 dollars a year for the property in question then, at a 2.0 zoning density increased to 12.0 zoning density, the government thinks it will get 6 times the property taxes...so 7.5 x 6= 45 grand a year. BUT, if calculated correctly, property taxes should actually be divided by 6, because you are now sharing the same piece of horizontal land as before, & land is not calculated on a vertical plane. So, actual rates should be also amended to 7.5 divided by 6= $1,205.00 or one thousand two hundred and five dollars a year...(so each of the 6 new owners pay that to total 7.5 thousand again...) why should revenue increase? It's the same piece of land, just 6 new families will be sharing...If the Ontario Municipal Board wants to increase the amount of taxes they get for the same piece of land, then how exactly do they justify an increase of 6 factor??? 7.5 thousand year is 7.5 thousand a year, same property, same land, the land doesn't change whether you build on it or not, it is still the same piece of land- unless the Ontario Municipal Board is selling pieces of sky now? Then land is not a horizontal question, now it is a vertical question...If so, then taller people should pay more taxes than shorter peple, because they take up more vertical space...
  Living in a high rise is not the equivalent of living in a house. Property taxes may not be multiplied based on height, because commensurate loss of quality of life caused by sharing the same oxygen and sunlight should cause property taxes to decrease per unit owner... Isn't that the point of sharing? So, property taxes remain a constant from a house to a high rise, just many owners share the cost instead of just one owner...Otherwise it is just usury...
1 2

         GroveCanada   (60 posts)  Sep 22, 2009; 07:01am   Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

Hello PCs!,

  I have done work for Barbara McDougall helping her to get elected...Also, a few others...I have been a PC since graduating from McGill in 1989...Here is a copy of a fax I sent this morning regarding a piece of land which has been purchased with foreign monies. I am concerned that Stephen Harper is accepting economic stimulation from foreigners illegally in order to garner votes...Foreign money is not allowed as donation to election costs, as you know...The fact that the land was allowed to transfer hands from a Canadian to a foreigner, via laundered hands, is shocking to me...If you want my continued support as a Progressive Conservative, you should look into this matter...If not, I shall alert the United Nations of internal corruption in our country...Sorry, I don't play this game this way...Neither should you...High treason is a serious charge...I am guessing the Liberals may also be a part of this, & the NDP not far behind...I expect the land to be returned to the previous owner before the sale was made. Since acceptance of foreign monies to increase property taxes will unavoidably help to defray election costs...Please stop calling me for donations also. I will absolutely not donate to a party who may be complicit in high treason...My regards to the Prime Minister...(I still think Trudeau makes the PCs look like idiots however...)

[...]

        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 22, 2009; 09:51pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

  So, I was in Stone Church one day & I felt the earth move...The last time I was in an earthquake was in a huge drugstore in Montreal, it was pretty mild, but it was actually my first real earthquake & that time I felt a little scared...Now when I feel the earth move beneath me I don't feel so scared anymore...When it happened at Stone Church, which is across the street from 32 Davenport road & 12-22 McMurrich street, where development is going on right next door, when it happened I remember thinking that all of the construction at Yonge & Bloor including the subway, must have destabilized the ground...A certain amount of ground is needed to keep things like gravity & other basic needs stable...When you dig too often & too deep & too close together you can destabilize the ground & get earthquakes where earthquakes shouldn't happen...
  So, today I felt really weird-dizzy & headachy & unable to function properly...Again, that odd feeling I get when I am near to an earthquake...Later this afternoon, my husband said that an elderly lady in our building had passed out & was rushed by ambulance to hospital...Confirmed...I, myself, had slept in & out, most of the day...I get really wonky during earthquakes...So do most people...The Florian development across the street dug really deep into already unstable ground...The Four Seasons residences at Bay & Scollard dug real deep too. The Shiu Pong condos at Scollard & Yonge dug deep too...Yonge & Bloor was deep. as was the more further away Yonge Dundas development...All of this digging was actually After I first felt the ground shake at Stone Church...Why in the name of G-d would anybody dig more into this already plundered territory? Already dug in by the TTC ? The subway runs under all of Yonge street...Why dance where angels fear to tread? & Why in the name of G-d would they want to dig again right across the street from me to build another high rise condo thingy? I realised why when I re-looked at the plans in my head...The Pain Quotidien building (condos) would form one leg of a mock-up of the Twin Towers, while the new proposal would form the other leg...Someone was trying to recreate a mini Twin Tower mock-up on Toronto soil? Idiotic? Yes. Dangerous? Yes. Stupid? Yes. I realised then why the proposal was almost a done deal in the minds of the Ontario Municipal Board- they want a mini Twin Towers thing so they can get increased tourism revenue to our city...What they don't realise is that they have overdug the land & earthquakes are now occurring...Of course not...They don't live here...Not sure if they even know earthquakes have been happening here...Well, now you do...Today is Tuesday September 22, 2009 , and all day long there was an earthquake at McMurrich & Davenport, & I am guessing in radius around...So if you felt sick & dizzy today that is why...Overdigging land causes earthquakes...go figure...Richter scale? Probably negligible so it doesn't get reported. Just enough to fuck you up royally though. Thought you should know. reasons to protest any further development in Rosedale Yorkville Yonge Dundas corridor.
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 23, 2009; 11:24am Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

http://www.natureconservancy.ca/site/PageServer Nature Conservancy of Canada, why common species are important...Saving a raccoon, or bullrushes, or a swamp, or a cat or dog, or feeding pigeons or squirrels, or saving a tree, takes the pressure of competition off of endangered species...
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 23, 2009; 04:36pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

Roots of trees & plants & green things provide added ground stability where ground has been de-stabilized by over-construction, over-digging, too deep digging...This is why green parks are essential to already high zone areas...Any old trees in existing cement areas should be preserved for their root system which may be preventing an earthquake...The Rosedale area is already experiencing de-stabilizing ground tremors which is why all construction should be halted...Re-foresting high density downtown areas should be a first priority to prevent current structures from collapsing...Wind is not the only predator in causing building collapses...Lack of ground stability is a huge problem in downtown Toronto...High humidity levels, gassy sulfurous air, headaches due to gravity loss in over-dug areas, these are all common phenomenons of over-construction...Foundations have to dig so deep for high rise buildings, surrounding radiuses all de-stabilize...Which is why McMurrich should not be dug any further...The Florian on the other side of McMurrich has already caused tremors...Be forewarned...Earthquakes can happen on the east coast too...I was in Italy in the Cinqueterre where locals plant greens alongside of steep hills to prevent avalnches...The roots provide steep slopes some stability...I was in San Francisco where earth tremors are common due to overconstruction of the downtown core- sulfuric acid air, high humdity levels, dark sootlike appearance everwhere- these are the side effects of too much deep digging...Do you need a geologist to warn you? C'mon! Digging deep too many times ina small area screws up the ground stability...Do we need another building to collapse to inform you? Isn't that weird headache enough to tell you that lack of gravitational pull has occurred already on Toronto's downtown core?
        GroveCanada (60 posts) Sep 23, 2009; 08:32pm Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

sari@fastmail.fm | Help | Logout

4 attached PDF files, written comments about 32 Davenport road & 12-22 McMurrich street

From:
    "Grove Canada" <grovecanada@fastmail.fm>
To:
    teycc@toronto.ca, grovecanada@gmail.com
Date:
    Wed, 23 Sep 2009 8:28 PM (< 1 min ago)
    Show full header

"Where there is no resistance, there is no harm." Chris Griscom

For the attention of: Rosalind Dyers, City Clerk,

Toronto & East York Community Council, teycc@toronto.ca

Hello,

I sent 4 faxes with these PDF files earlier today, but I thought perhaps
it might be easier to forward them or read them online digitally...

These 4 PDF files are the result of cumulative gathering of objections
from various sources in this neighbourhood...The opinions expressed
within are not necessarily my own, but have been put in the first person
narrative for clarity...

  Due to Comments at the bottom of each article, material in two PDFs
  are duplicates- just skim down & only bother with the Comments
  section...

  Language & format have not really been edited, as time constraints as
  well as a desire not to alter strong opinion was considered...(a few
  swear words, please ignore if this is a problem...)

  Please notify me at this email address of results of the decision on
  October 13, 2009...

My name is Sari Grove...

Also, should I deem it necessary, I may decide to speak on October 13,
2009, if my schedule allows me to appear in person...If I can attend the
meeting, & if I see fit to speak, I would like to be put on the list of
potential speakers...

  Of course, if all seems to be going as desired (the entire thing is
  refused & the proposal gets a no, & the property becomes Heritage
  designated with a stop destruction bylaw, then it will not be
  necessary for me to speak...)

  If I attend on October 13, 2009 & I sense corruption on the part of
  the Toronto & East York Community Council, the city clerks or the city
  planners, or the lawyers or other parties involved, then I will opt to
  speak at the meeting...

  So, in any case, please put me on the list of possible speakers on
  that day in order for me to have the option of speaking out if
  necessary...I will not speak on that day if the other people who
  object are given fair hearing...

  Thank you, Sari Grove
416 924-9725

Attachments
Documents

    * 5Nabble - GroveCanada - In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ....pdf(396k) View Download
    * 6Nabble - GroveCanada - In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ... _ page 2.pdf(295k) View Download
    * 7Nabble - GroveCanada - Notice of Intention to Designate 32 Davenport road, 12-22 McMurrich street Heritage Property Pursuant to Section 29 Ontario Heritage Act.pdf(12.1M) View Download
    * 8Nabble - GroveCanada - Notice of Intention to Designate 32 Davenport road, 12-22 McMurrich street Heritage Property Pursuant to Section 29 Ontario Heritage Act _ page 2.pdf(11.9M) View Download

25 Comments

12
GroveCanada GroveCanada

Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

http://www.thestar.com/article/692709# Shill Bidding Wars, another illegal way to drive up the cost of real estate...(this is how condo prices are so ridiculous now for tiny spaces...)
GroveCanada GroveCanada

Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

From:
    "Grove Canada" <grovecanada@fastmail.fm>
To:
    "Oren Tamir" <otamir@toronto.ca>
Date:

GroveCanada GroveCanada

GroveCanada GroveCanada

GroveCanada GroveCanada

GroveCanada GroveCanada

GroveCanada GroveCanada

GroveCanada GroveCanada

GroveCanada GroveCanada

GroveCanada GroveCanada

GroveCanada GroveCanada

GroveCanada GroveCanada

GroveCanada GroveCanada

GroveCanada GroveCanada

GroveCanada GroveCanada

Notice has been given, GroveCanada...
GroveCanada GroveCanada

Re: In Summation, Seize Illegally Obtained Property ...

GroveCanada GroveCanada

GroveCanada GroveCanada

GroveCanada GroveCanada

GroveCanada GroveCanada